We regret if you have had cause to complain to Invesco Investment Management Limited. We aim to provide our Shareholders with a high level of financial service. As part of this service, it is our policy to handle Shareholder complaints in a fair and efficient manner. We undertake to consider your complaint on its merits and we commit to treating you fairly and reasonably as a Shareholder.
We recognise Shareholder complaints as an invaluable source of feedback which helps us to understand what our Shareholder’s need and expect from the service we provide.
A person is an eligible complainant if:
- They are or have been a Shareholder of our Funds and the complaint arises as a result of a matter relating to this relationship.
- The complaint arises out of our actions or failure to act for the complainant in his/her capacity as a shareholder of our Funds.
Complaints can be made via post, email, or telephone to:
The Management Company
Invesco Investment Management Limited,
2 Cumberland Place,
Telephone: +353 1 439 8000
All complaints are recorded upon receipt. You will be informed of the name of the person responsible for investigating and responding to your complaint. This person shall have the authority to settle the complaint (including the offering of redress, where appropriate).
We will deal with your complaint according to the following procedures:
- Acknowledgement of your complaint will be made within 5 business days of our receipt of the complaint. This acknowledgement may be combined with our final response, if we are able to investigate and issue a response within this timescale. Acknowledgments can be received via phone, post or email.
- We will provide you with a regular written update on the progress of the investigation of the complaint at intervals of not greater than 20 business days.
- We will attempt to investigate and resolve the complaint within 40 business days receipt of the complaint. Where the 40 business days have elapsed and the complaint is not resolved, we will inform you of the anticipated timeframe within which we aim to resolve your complaint and inform you of your right to refer your complaint to the Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman.
- We will advise you, in writing, within 5 business days of the completion of the investigation into your complaint, of the outcome of the investigation and, where applicable, explain the terms of any offer or settlement being made. We will also inform you of the right to refer the matter to the Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman, contact details below.
Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman
Address: Lincoln House, Lincoln Place, Dublin 2 D02 VH29
T: + 353 1 567 7000