Kindly note that not all share classes are suitable for all investors and investors should ensure that they comply with the restrictions applicable to the share classes as disclosed in the relevant legal documentation of the fund. Availability of a share class could vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. To obtain further information on the availability of share classes in your jurisdiction, please refer to the appropriate internet site or your local Invesco office.
As of February 2021, the FinDatEx platform made available EMT v3.1, an interim version of the EMT designed to facilitate compliance with SFDR Level 1. EMT V3.0 and V3.1 templates cannot be merged but will coexist until FinDatEx produce a new version of the EMT based on relevant legislations. To align with this, from 10 March 2021 onwards, Invesco will continue to provide the EMT v3.0 template on this website and will make available the EMT v3.1 template on a request basis only.
If you would like to receive the EMT v3.1 template, have any questions or require any further assistance, please reach out to your usual Invesco contact or alternatively EMEA-GDS Regulatory Reporting.
NOTE: This CSV file is in a pipe (|) delimited file format as specified by the EWG. This format was followed to ensure automatic technical processing between the option manufacturer and the MOP manufacturer. Files in this format will not open natively in Excel in a readable format. In order to change this, please follow these instructions (Windows only):
- Start -> Control Panel
- Region -> Additional Settings
- Change the “List separator:” character to a pipe (|) – by default in windows this will likely be a comma (,)
- If the existing list separator is not a comma (,) make note of this character so this can be reverted later on (if necessary).
- Hit “Apply”, then “OK”, then “OK” again
- Re-open the .csv file from the website and Excel will correctly split the EMT.
- To revert this to the Windows default, please follow the instructions again, replacing the pipe (|) for the default (,) in Step 3.
Please contact your usual Invesco contact in the event of any queries.